Thursday 27 March 2014

Spring Bloom








Top - Local Boutique | Pants - Zara | Bag - Mango | Heels - Zara | Earrings, Cuff - Aquamarine | Ring - Forever 21,Forever New | Aviators - RayBan

As summer approaches I am planning to do more summery and comfortable looks.
This one here at one glance reminds you of summer and floral bloom. Spring - Summers are always associated with florals, stripes along with casual and comfy looks.

This blouse here has a very comfy feel to it.Its very much sheer which adds a feel of spring to the outfit.These are the days when you bring out those beautiful light summery outfits from your wardrobe channeling the beautiful spring vibes and sport them in full bloom.With rise in temperature I stick to light colours. Although I cannot totally stay away from black but I do indulge in lots of light colours and also light fabrics. 

I’m quite happy to skip my basic black skinnies and swap them for crisp whites here.These white pants for me have successfully transitioned from winter whites to comfy spring whites.I have worn them here as winter whites and now as summer whites.

And to finish off the look some elegant and beautiful contemporary jewellery.

    Facebook  I  Twitter I  Instagram

5 comments:

  1. Amazing outfit dear! ;)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on Bloglovin, hope you follow back!

    Tic-Tac Living
    Jollychic $80 bonus - International Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty look! Stumbled upon your blog while browsing fashion blogs and so glad I did :) lovely style :)

    Do visit my blog? :) it's relaunched! :) hoping to connect with you :D

    ✿ ✿ ✿ Style Spectrum ✿ ✿ ✿

    Love,
    Poorva
    ✿ ✿ ✿ Style Spectrum ✿ ✿ ✿

    ReplyDelete