Friday 23 May 2014

Mixed Feelings










Kimono Jacket - Forever 21 | Tank - Charlotte Russe | Jeans - Zara | Bag - Forever New | Watch - Michael Kors  | Rings - Aldo | Sandals - Zara 

Many times you see a trend or a style sometimes in magazines or blogs or pinterest given it a thought, imagine yourself in it and then you feel it will not look good on you so you chuck and never think of trying it again.A few weeks back while going through pinterest I came across a kimono style jacket, thought about it for sometime and then chucked the thought.
Then a few days later I came across this similar kimono jacket and no I didn't fall in love with it at first sight I tried it and it did look good and exceptionally comfortable considering the temperatures.
Layering in summer with blazers is just an impossible task and for those like me who love to layer their outfits, these airy kimono jackets are a perfect and comfortable piece for summer layering.Here I have paired kimono jacket with basic pieces to let the kimono jacket take center stage.It can be a great cardigan replacement, while adding more interest to the entire look. 

Well what I said previously about rejecting something at first sight, we could be right most of the times as we do know ourselves pretty well but sometimes you can go ahead and try it like I did here.

Facebook  I  Twitter I  Instagram

1 comment: